Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-12-2010, 04:36 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
Anyone work on small electric motors near Middleburg/Orange Park?

I have an electric motor on my SpeedAire 7.5hp 80 Gallon air compressor that I can't get the two start, one run capacitor wired up on. All the decals, plates are off the motor. It was running when I got it but I had to replace the valve plate assembly. Shortly after that one of the capacitors went out so they were old and I bought all new capacitors. When taking the cover off the prongs on the capacitors broke off so I couldn't snap a picture of how they were hooked up before disconnecting them.

If any electricians on here know how to work on these types of motors let me know I want to get it back up and running asap! It has 3 wires coming out of the motor, and 3 jumper wires. All white. The wires from the motor do have writing on them but it's not readable. I believe the motor is a Baldor VL1309

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads