Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-04-2010, 08:58 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
Good place to get raw sheet metal?

I should have my rolling chassis done on the CJ7 in the next couple weeks. Then it will be time to start repairing some rot on the body tub. I heard 16g is best and close to the original thickness of the body tub sheet metal. Where is a good place to get sheets of 16g sheet metal? Closer to orange park the better as I'm actually in Middleburg.

Old 10-17-2010, 09:20 AM  

gainesville, florida
Try posting up on fjoa or gator4x4.com, we have a lot of do it yourself guys who will have great connections

Old 10-17-2010, 10:26 AM  

Edgewater, FL
Most of the metal places deliver. We use Alro Steel here. But they are Orlando based. But I'm sure there is a counterpart. Another option is to go to one of the body shops around there, and buy what you need from them. We used to always keep an extra sheet around.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads