Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-01-2011, 11:43 AM  

Versailles, Mo
4x4 shops

I live in Versailles Mo and I?m looking to get some work done on my 87 jeep yj. I?m thinking of a "SOA" conversion or a 4" suspension lift I already have 2" lift shackles on. I?m looking for a 4x4 shop to get the work done and I want to know which would be cheaper to do. I?m leaning towards the suspension lift because I?m looking to upgrade the rear axle to a ford 8.8 to handle bigger tires. But that won?t come till next year at tax time LMAO. I can handle most of the lift kit installation myself but the "SYE" I?m not going to mess with. So if anyone knows of a 4x4 shop between Versailles and Kansas City, please let me know

Old 02-01-2011, 01:47 PM  

Kansas City, Missouri
places

Two places that I know of is Chucks Trux and KC Customs...both are in KC.

New Chucks Trux is at vivian and antioch in the old Bill Woods Ford dealership...

KC Customs is at 74th and North Oak.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:24 PM  

Versailles, Mo
Thanks for the heads up, Ill give them a call and see what they charge.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:39 PM  

Kansas city, Mo
Black jacks trucks in Lees summit
Black Jack Truck Accessories

Chux Trux in Independence
Old 02-10-2011, 12:20 PM  

I usually take mine to 4x4 Land in Topeka. Well worth the trip. They stand behind their work.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:21 PM  

Liberty, Missouri
they are all pretty expensive though. If you would like some quality reasonable prices give me a shout by email. I do work on the side I owned my own shop for several.years was a tech for firestone for a while. Im a fellow jeeper built quite a few Yj's and Xj's a couple Tj's . I can be reached by email through here.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.