Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 AM  

Kansas City, MO
Best Breakfast in KC

I'm a breakfast eater. It's my favorite meal of the day and, as transplanted Sooner fans from Oklahoma, my wife and I have been trying to find a great place to have breakfast. So far Eggtc is one of our favorites, but there has to be some places that we just don't know about.

Suggestions?

Old 12-10-2010, 02:27 PM  

um living in KC for about three years while in restaurant school I became fond of Classic Cup on the plaza. Not to expensive and well done urban cafe style.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:01 PM  
KC Born and Raised!

Kansas City, MO
Depends on what you're looking for. Corner Cafe in Riverside (I think there's one in Liberty too) had THE BEST biscuits and gravy I've ever had. Kate's Kitchen and First watch have good omelets. Nick & Jake's has a good brunch too.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:41 PM  

Independence, MO
They recently opened a Corner Cafe here in Independence. It's right off the highway at I-70 & Little Blue Pkwy (one exit east of 470/291). Cracker Barrel is always good for a belly buster. You won't eat lunch I promise.

I'm a big breakfast fan too. I can eat it any time of day, and have to have some of everything when I do.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:22 PM  

Lenexa, Kansas
Village Inn just north of Metcalf and Shawnee Mission Parkway has the normal Village Inn food, but the BEST service I've ever had at a restaurant...and they have good prices.
I wouldn't suggest "ingredient" down at town center plaza...overpriced and not very good.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 PM  

kansas city, missouri
i prefer ihop to corner cafe for breakfast. I make my own b&g's, so its hard to like corner cafe's.

off of north oak there is a kates kitchen, its pretty good for breakfast, its near carlito's which is good for cheap mexican.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM  

Liberty, Missouri
Carlitos is good. Breakfast would be Chubby on Broadway or First Watch.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:37 PM  

Kansas City, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_B_Mongo View Post
Depends on what you're looking for. Corner Cafe in Riverside (I think there's one in Liberty too) had THE BEST biscuits and gravy I've ever had. Kate's Kitchen and First watch have good omelets. Nick & Jake's has a good brunch too.
Corner Cafe is definately the best breakfast!
Old 01-23-2011, 06:41 PM  

Nevada, Missouri
CC as well for me!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:39 PM  

Liberty, Missouri
Corner Cafe Riverside Mo. gets my vote also. Great wait staff, friendly people and good food what more can you ask for.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
Bookmark this Page!