Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2010, 07:10 AM  

Olathe, KS
Any secular humanist out there

In my area there are not many people without religious affiliations, is this just a kansas thing or what?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:45 PM  

Parsons, Kansas
I know plenty. But I live in a cruddy area where a lot of people have lost the will to live. I.e., meth is bad down here. I think Olathe is just a heartland type place.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:01 PM  

I believe without worshipping. Not to be mistaken for a lazy believer - I just think my time is better spent helping my fellow man on Earth than it is spent worshipping an entity that may or may not exist. How's that for an answer?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 PM  

No, there are absolutely no secular humanists here. You must convert immediately. Just kidding. But what's the big deal with all you guys? I'm a Christian and I'm not nearly as paranoid about the humanists as the humanists seem to be about me. What is up with that? So often when I see posts like yours I think, "methinks the lady doth protest too much." (not that you're a lady of course). Do you SH's have like a secret handshake or sign or something? IMHO you should not lightly dismiss the possibility of an all-holy God.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:40 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Religious threads just lead to arguments.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.