Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 11:05 PM  

Omaha, Ne
Coming to party

I'll be there in a few days for 2 solid nights of partying. I'm from Omaha and need some new things to do. We decided Kansas City because its close. Not sure where were going yet but its going to be a blast. I dont normally drink but i plan on drinking enough to forget my name for at least half the time there. If you see some naked people getting chased by cops hanging out of a topless green Jeep that will be us. Please honk and wave.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:13 PM  

wichita, ks
party

be sure and hit power and light very cool!

Old 10-15-2010, 11:12 AM  

Wichita, KS
P&L is a great place, will be there next week for a few days! Looking forward to the getaway....
Old 10-15-2010, 02:10 PM  

New Strawn, KS
Def P&L. Howling at the Moon is always happening there. Also the Irish pub on the lower level.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:41 AM  

Kansas City, Kansas
Power and Light is great, just stay away from the places that are south of there. Once you get more than a few blocks south of I-70, things can get ugly in a hurry! Don't even think about Westport these days. Used to be awesome, but kind of dangerous these days.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 PM  

Independence, Kansas
Party

+1 for P&L, or if you get to lawrence ks the out house or bottle neck are decent.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Bookmark this Page!