Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2010, 07:49 AM  

Gravel Switch, KY
Gravel Switch

Hello from Gravel Switch, about as close to the geographic dead center of KY as possible.

Heard about this site from JeepForum.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:19 PM  

Ashland, Kentucky
I thought I had been to about every city in this great state, but don't think I've ever been there.

I also heard of this place from JeepForum. Got many good places to wheel there?

Old 09-27-2010, 11:33 PM  

Gravel Switch, KY
I'm afraid not. It's been a while since I've done any real wheelin. Used to go to Slade, but I hear the trails are getting more scarce all of the time. It's been about to kill me, I put a rear Dynatrac 60 in my TJ last year, and haven't even had it on a trail yet. I'd love to go to Harlan, but I haven't been able to work it out. Moab is still a dream I keep chasing.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:30 PM  
Black Swamp Bogger

RenoBeach (Toledo), Ohio
Have been to Black Mountain (Harlan County) a few times and it is a fantastic place to wheel. AAMOF, my avatar pic was taken there.

Our club makes annual trips to MOAB, but unfortunately, I've not had the coin to make any of those.

I've got some land in Cumberland county that I'm going to cut some trails on as well.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:38 PM  

louisville, kentucky
im skeert to take my 98 zj that far out its a long way on a rollback if i F it up! lol maybe some entry level or medium trails or mud runs? but too im running michelin ms/2 tires they would do ok for most stuff i guess i dunno till i get it out. keep in touch

jonathan,

east louisville, ky

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!