Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-15-2011, 06:36 PM  

la porte city, iowa
pull start almost never fails. but they do break, but only when you need the dam thing.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:55 AM  

Burlington, Kentucky
we got a Bobcat 250 11KW electric start it rocks it's Clean sine wave meaning it's good for tv's and everything not a dirty signal. hell it's cleaner than the Electric companies

Old 11-16-2011, 10:45 PM  

Me too !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
yep. it is great to read the owners manual. i don't know how many people buy a genny and don't give it the propper brake in period. this could help extend the life span of your genny.

i'm going to pick up a 2000 watt genny friday. the place has them on clearance sale. i figure $199 plus $12 shipping id cheap enough.

I took back my Harbor Freight 800w genny and bought a 4 stroke 2000w max at Tractor Supply for 200.00 , Just got my 13 HP 5500 /6500w started today after putting a motorcycle batter in it for the electric starter on it , No one could tell me what type of battery it took at the store so I winged it and got the motorcycle battery , it worked great ..so far !

Tom

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads