Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-09-2011, 02:57 PM  

Union, KY
Wheelin at LBL

Anyone every trail ride down at LBL? Got a trip planned to that area in April just lookin to see what s down there.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:17 AM  

Turkey Bay OHV park is down there. Top notch from what i gather. I just never can get away form the fishing long enough to try it out.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:38 PM  
Beast Mode

Independence, Kentucky
been there on a quad, never in a jeep. fun place with lots to do other than wheel as well. great for a vacation
Old 01-21-2011, 04:04 PM  

Henderson, KY
Funny, I was going to ask this same question. My folks have a place in Old Kuttawa, but I didn't get my TJ until after the cold weather set in and the house was pretty much closed up for the winter. I'm looking forward to finding new ways to play down there once things thaw out a bit.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:20 AM  

Louisville, Kentucky
I drove around turkey bay once in my mild XJ and there certainly was a whole lot I would not have been comfortable trying without some people to rescue me, lol. Seemed like a nice place.

There are plenty of good free back roads in the park too, frankly. Some of the 3XX and 4XX roads are pretty much 0 maintinence. Bring a chainsaw if you try to go down 412... (off of 319), I never made it to the end. We camped at the end of 319 instead (absolutely the prettiest camping spot I have ever been to).

Getting to the spot we got dirty
Old 01-30-2011, 10:23 AM  

LBL has a lot to offer in addition to Turkey Bay's awesome trails. I've had some friends who have done some trail riding down there as well and they really enjoy it. You can always go to Land Between The Lakes and see what they have available.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 AM  

Warsaw, KY
This looks like an awesome place. May have to look it up this summer.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:12 PM  

Yeah same here, gonna look it up this summer hopefully. I've heard about LBL for years now, need to finally get a trip together.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads