Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 05:36 PM  

Knoxville, TN
Brewer's Jam

Anybody who have anything to say about Brewer's jam this year? personally i had a great time! Anybody who went? Probably the greatest annual event here in Knoxville!

Old 11-24-2010, 09:02 AM  

Knoxville, TN
Best Day of the Year!

Brewer's Jam is the most anticipated event of the year! I have been to several and I think this year's was one of the best! Great crowd (but not too crowded). Great brewer participation and variety of brews! I think the new layout (stage, brewers, vendors) was a much-needed change. The glasses this year rocked!

I was happy to see Marble City Brewing make their debut and look forward to trying more of their brews!

Old 11-29-2010, 05:09 AM  

Maryville, TN
I missed it this year as my mind is not as sharp anymore. heard it was a blast. it will not be missed next year for sure.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:31 PM  

Knoxville, Tennessee
I actually got to volunteer this year through the home brew club. It was kinda nice seeing that the longest line was for home brew at one point.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:42 AM  

Knoxville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
I actually got to volunteer this year through the home brew club. It was kinda nice seeing that the longest line was for home brew at one point.
TVHA is always my first stop!
Old 12-10-2010, 05:18 PM  

kingston, tn
i miss it also
Old 12-12-2010, 07:30 AM  

Knoxville, Tennessee
For those that do homebrew the TVHA did post some of the recipes for the beer they served. The toasted coconut porter is usually the hit of the jam.

TVH Recipe Database
Old 12-26-2010, 08:09 PM  

Knoxville, TN
I tried to create a log in on TVHA but for some reason it would not work. I had no idea there was a HB club here. Interested in joining if anybody knows the contact info. The e-mail links to the officers would not work.

THanks
Alan
Old 12-27-2010, 06:45 AM  

Knoxville, TN
The TVHA website is a little screwy. Creating an account just gets you into the forums. Here is the link to use to log in since the form on the homepage does not work:
Login
Old 12-27-2010, 10:44 AM  

Knoxville, Tennessee
Just contact Jason jptucker101 at aol.com. It's $15/yr but you will be put on our mailing list, br able to participate in the Big Ass Malt Order, and volunteer with TVHA in the Brewers Jam. Not to be able to speak with brewers of all levels from beginners to gold medal winners.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads