Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 01:31 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMarneaus View Post
Uhm, hello? The Yard House? Its in town center, 150ish beers on tap.
its off the strip, in town center (or at red rock resort) but yard house is the BEST. best selection around BY far.... and good food too! mmm, now i want their french fries!

Old 12-09-2010, 05:54 AM  

North Las Vegas, NV
Yard house is pretty good, especially during happyhour! I love the fire cracker wings!

Old 12-14-2010, 10:07 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by dplin2001 View Post
Monte Carlo has really good beer, not the cheapest though. The only negative to me was it's very loud, the really crank the music up.
That is true, they do run it like a nightclub and prices aren't greatest -but not bad considering on strip... I always liked looking at all the brewing equipment they had on display, the whole brewery is (not sure if it still is) viewable through the windows in the hall... neat to see for sure
Old 12-15-2010, 03:22 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmad5 View Post
its off the strip, in town center (or at red rock resort) but yard house is the BEST. best selection around BY far.... and good food too! mmm, now i want their french fries!
Last I checked, Town Square is on Las Vegas Blvd....
Old 12-16-2010, 06:43 AM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolakk View Post
That is true, they do run it like a nightclub and prices aren't greatest -but not bad considering on strip... I always liked looking at all the brewing equipment they had on display, the whole brewery is (not sure if it still is) viewable through the windows in the hall... neat to see for sure
They no longer make beer at the Monte Carlo and the price is $10.00 a beer. I was there last week and will never go back!!!! What a rip off.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by dplin2001 View Post
They no longer make beer at the Monte Carlo and the price is $10.00 a beer. I was there last week and will never go back!!!! What a rip off.
That sucks! That was probably the only good thing left at the Monte Carlo too
Old 12-21-2010, 04:30 PM  

Las Vegas, Las Vegas
Ellis Island is good the beer is not that bad and cheap. I used to go there and get the half a barbequed chicken and half rack of ribs for 7 bucks and then lots of the dollar beers. Where else can you get a big meal and be lit for under 20 bucks. Downtown there is triple sevens in the Main Street Station IIRC which is not too expensive and make their own beer. My favorite local place by far though is aces and ales. While they don't have a massive selection they have a great selection of great beers from good breweries like Stone and Rogue. Their prices are the really good too. Never ate the food but it looks good. Some may recommend the freakin frog but I found them a tad overpriced.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:46 AM  
FNG

Las Vegas, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMarneaus View Post
Uhm, hello? The Yard House? Its in town center, 150ish beers on tap.
This ^

Best beer spots off the strip:
Aces & Ales - Nellis Road, just north of Sam's Town
Freakin' Frog - Maryland Pkwy on UNLV campus
Old 01-05-2011, 07:03 PM  

North Las Vegas
Gordon Biersch on Paradise, just north of Flamingo. They brew German-style lagers. Our favorite is the Marzen. Food (well ... the appetizers anyway!) is pretty good, too.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:34 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Aces and Ales is my favorite bar in town, I am there quite often. Helps that its about 5 min from my house, haha.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.