Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 10:22 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Josh,
I've heard a lot of people love this BBQ joint. I go to GVR alot, so I'll give it a try. TY for the info!

Old 10-05-2010, 10:59 PM  

Las Vegas, NV
Sammy's Dog House!

This place is small, but the food is great and portions are huge. Really good pastrami sandwiches, Killer fries loaded with all kinds of stuff. Burgers, Dogs, Shakes and freezes that are positively addictive. They have two shops, one on the south side of Trop about a block West of Eastern. The other is in the shopping center on the Northwest corner of Flamingo & Decatur. If you go to the Trop location, tell Brian that Joe sent you.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:05 PM  

Las Vegas, NV
Great Authentic Mexican Food

Bonito Michoacan on the corner of Decatur & Twain. This place rocks! The food is always fresh and delicious and the the service is friendly and personable. One of the few places that serve authentic Mexican dishes. I love the Tacos de Lengua, and the Milanesa. The tortillas made right there are so good. Plus a full bar and live music. They have another location that opened recently off of Horizon Ridge and Cambridge I think. That one has an awesome view of the valley, abd the same great food and service.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:19 PM  

Las Vegas, NV
Mama D's / Don Antonio's revived

If you want some truely delicious Italian food in a casual atmosphere, this is the place. Fantastic pizza and bread, Killer salads, but the specialties will knock your socks off. They are next to the Fresh & Easy on Silverado Ranch & Bermuda. They also have the BEST lunch specials.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:28 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
I live a couple blocks from Mama D's; I'll go within a day or two and LYK! TY for the reccommendation.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:49 PM  
FNG

Las Vegas, Nevada
Hot & Juicy Crawfish in Chinatown is awesome! Lots of fun and great seafood! Expect to get messy!

Firefly Lounge on Paridise. Great tapas place...anything is good with a pitcher of Mojitos!
Old 10-14-2010, 06:58 PM  

las vegas, nevada
Elephant bar at green valley ranch. Anything there is great! Slightly expensive but well worth it!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:41 PM  

Las Vegas, NV
Oops. Got the wrong street name for the Michoacan in Henderson. It's just south of Horizon Ridge on Carnegie.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:03 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_3971 View Post
This place is small, but the food is great and portions are huge. Really good pastrami sandwiches, Killer fries loaded with all kinds of stuff. Burgers, Dogs, Shakes and freezes that are positively addictive. They have two shops, one on the south side of Trop about a block West of Eastern. The other is in the shopping center on the Northwest corner of Flamingo & Decatur. If you go to the Trop location, tell Brian that Joe sent you.
Until I tried this place, I kept wanting to drive to SoCal just for the Hat! After trying Sammy's I've been going back every week! Please note that they said the one on Trop on the east side will stop serving hot dogs soon.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 PM  

Miami, Florida
Truly one of the best meals I have had in Vegas was at was "Off the Strip". Everything is done in house and their Beef wellington is excellent! Small place, casual atmosphere and finish it off with excellent cheesecake!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.