Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-21-2011, 02:32 PM  

anyone know of a good handy man?

just moved into our house and there are countless odds and ends jobs lying around here that I don't really want to jack with bc I will probably make matters worse. anyone know of a good reliable handy man service or freelancer? Not picky, just want the job to be done right & in a timely manner.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:29 AM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
I do! I do!

Hey Diddy,

I know a few Handy Men! It just depends on exactly what you need done as to who I would refer you too!

If it is minor repairs then I have someone in mind who would be very economical to use.....
If repairs are of the more "professional" kind, such as electrical...you will want a professional to do them . You wouldn't want your house to burn down!

J

Let me know if you would like some suggestions, but let me know what type of repairs you are talking about!

Old 04-06-2011, 10:06 PM  

I know of one-handyman that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
just moved into our house and there are countless odds and ends jobs lying around here that I don't really want to jack with bc I will probably make matters worse. anyone know of a good reliable handy man service or freelancer? Not picky, just want the job to be done right & in a timely manner.
go to handyandyhandymanservice.weeby.com he is a good guy just trying to provde a life for his family good luck with your repairs or whatever ya need done. god bless.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:59 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Diddy,
if you are looking for someone to do some odds and ends type things I have a friend who is looking for some work, he is a great guy and actually "under" charges in my opinion but he is about helping others more than making money.

If you would like his name and phone number please email me privately with "handyman" in the subject line: jlynn72@gmail.com

Julie
PS hope you find someone!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads