Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2011, 10:15 PM  

does anyone need to find themselves a church home?

Well then PLEASE come and join us at Southside Baptist Church sundays at 11:00 am. We are such nice people who would be just tickled pink if ya come over to visit us and spend some time with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:57 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Teresa,
That is a wonderful question! And your church sounds wonderful....might I also make another suggestion to all you viewing folks?

I have heard, have not yet had the opportunity to visit myself yet, but like I said, have heard that Quest Church off Reynolds Rd over near Champs Roller Skating place is a wonderful place as well!!!
And they have a Saturday night service too, so if you want to check out a new church while still attending your own church on sunday , you can! What a wonderful opportunity that is!

**Again, not taking away from Teresa's post, just providing another option for everyone on here!** I am sure that Teresa's church is just as wonderful, and I am sure that there are many more out there as well. I hope to see others posting their Home Church on here too so people have more suggestions, especially those new to the Lexington, Ky area. This can be a wonderful resource, as wonderful as we want to make it!!

Julie

Old 09-04-2011, 07:53 AM  

Almost impossible to find a church in the lexington are that is really friendly. Been to many churchs in the area and most seem to not be interested in anyone new. Really would love to find a fired up, spirit filled church in the area with really friendly people.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!