Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2011, 02:03 PM  

Fav. Restaurants

for thai, we always grab food at Planet Thai. Their noodle dishes are really tasty, as is their paradise chicken.

for bbq we go with billy's, my husband loves their pulled pork sandwiches.

backyard burgers (even though it's fast food, it's better quality)

mad mushroom for pizza, best cheese sticks around.

favorites?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:19 AM  

Hmm..

For burgers I would definitely have to say Ted's montana grill - they have 1/2 bison burgers that are insanely good.

Pizza: Slice of Chicago - they make the stuffed crust pizza with the sauce on top (real chicago style) and it's just amazing!

BBQ: I totally second billy's and their awesome pulled pork sandwiches

For breakfast I just love Doodles (downtown across from atomic cafe). Their omlets are out of control tasty as well as everything else I've tried from there. That coupled with such a neat ambiance makes for a terrific morning spot

Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM  

If you like home cooking Ramsey's Diner is the best place in town. Also next door is Missy's pies. Ramsey's sells slices of for dessert and they are delicious.

-Best place to go get food in the wee hours or the morning is Charlie Browns. It is very chill and most of the seating is on couches. They play a real records and the food is pretty good. They also sell good mixed drinks in pitchers if you are with a group.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:51 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Best Burger In Lexington

The absolute best cheese-burger in Lexington can be found at Sawyers downtown...across from the Hilton (formerly the Radison) and also across from De Shas restaurant...

If you haven't tried it yet, please do and then post a reply and let me know what you think, they also make their own homemade potato chips ( I prefer their fries but hear great things about their chips)

Also hear that their homemade chili is the best in town!

I second that motion on Ramsey's for the best home cooked meals in Lexington and Missy's Pies Rock!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!