Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 05:05 PM  

Lexington, KY
Lex gets its own sub-forum...

Nice.

So what do people do? I'm a mechanic in the KY national guard. I work full-time for them. This could be a good place to network. Perhaps trade services...or just drum up business. Whatever.

I just recently purchased a home in Nichvegas. Sure, it's not Lexington. I see it as a suburb

Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 AM  
NOOB

Indianapolis, Indiana
Ha, clearly Lexington getting its own sub forum was a waste of space and time. Maybe they should network better on some local forums about this site. Thats how I got sucked into this place. Now I cant find the exit!

Too bad to. I love the area, especially Richmond.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:16 PM  

losing yo vandy cal should be ashamed! Nich-vegas is not a SUB any thang
Old 02-21-2011, 07:04 PM  

This forum is a good Idea but nobody knows about it yet
Old 03-12-2011, 10:00 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
All it takes is a few of us posting links to this forum on our facebook pages and printing out those handy little biz cards they so graciously created for us. You don't even have to buy business card paper to do this, just purchase some heavy card stock and print both the front and back and then cut them out and leave them everywhere you go, hand them out to your co-workers, your friends, your family, and tell everyone to do the same. It doesn't take long for word to get around, it pretty much spreads like 'wildfire' in this town.....especially if it is the "newest" thing on the internet!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:49 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynn72 View Post
All it takes is a few of us posting links to this forum on our facebook pages and printing out those handy little biz cards they so graciously created for us. You don't even have to buy business card paper to do this, just purchase some heavy card stock and print both the front and back and then cut them out and leave them everywhere you go, hand them out to your co-workers, your friends, your family, and tell everyone to do the same. It doesn't take long for word to get around, it pretty much spreads like 'wildfire' in this town.....especially if it is the "newest" thing on the internet!
Its easy to invite a friend all you need is their e mail address...Click on your Profile, then click on invite.

Help make CityProfile grow!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 09:10 AM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Thanks Ken

While I am brand New to City Profile, I am positive that we as a community should be able to grow this site quite quickly....

And thank you Ken for helping us Newbies and showing us the EASY way of spreading the word , somethings are too easy and that is why I can't find them...lol

So come on Lexington City Profile Members, let's challenge each other to try and do one thing each day, week, weekend to promote this site and help the Lexington site grow quickly. As this will benefit all of us in the long run.

Networking is the best way to find jobs, find people to work on your car at a cheaper rate, find items to buy for cheaper, etc. etc.

J
Old 03-17-2011, 04:37 PM  

AIRSOFT TEAM/PLAYERS WANTED !

...If anyone is interested in starting up an Airsoft team close to Lexington or currently looking for additional player, please contact me! I live in Lexington and my most recent weapon purchase was an A&K Magpul Masada ACR. E-mail me at:
my0line@yahoo.com

-note; that is the Number Zero between two words, not an Alpha letter!

Thanks!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:24 AM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
I have a question

Don't laugh at me ....but what is Airsoft?

And am I the only female on this forum?

Come on ladies, show me you are here!!

J

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.