Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-20-2011, 11:21 AM  

Need a Trailer

I'm need trailer for moving over the next couple of weeks. I'm going to try to get most of the smaller stuff moved, then have a big blow out where all my friends have to do is move the couch and get drunk. This is the third move in a year, finally into the house we wanted, and hopefully the last move for some time, but if I'm going to renting a trailer for that long, am I not just better of buying it? I googled Trailer places, I did not get what I was looking for.

Is there a trailer place in Little Rock? I really haven't been here long. My neighbor suggested a place, but when I went to look it up I couldn't find it.

If anyone knows where I should start I sure would appreciate it.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:04 AM  

Rogers, Arkansas
U-haul is the only one i have found

Old 07-27-2012, 03:14 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly View Post
I'm need trailer for moving over the next couple of weeks. I'm going to try to get most of the smaller stuff moved, then have a big blow out where all my friends have to do is move the couch and get drunk. This is the third move in a year, finally into the house we wanted, and hopefully the last move for some time, but if I'm going to renting a trailer for that long, am I not just better of buying it? I googled Trailer places, I did not get what I was looking for.

Is there a trailer place in Little Rock? I really haven't been here long. My neighbor suggested a place, but when I went to look it up I couldn't find it.

If anyone knows where I should start I sure would appreciate it.
U-Haul is the only way to go......you can rent it each day for very little as compared to buying one.......unless you will have other uses for it if you own it........
http://www.search-results.com/web?l=...ieb%3Ao%3D1925

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-31-2012, 05:45 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Yah, owning a trailer is nice, but unless you plan on using it on a regular basis it makes more sense to plan your move and rent one.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.