Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 07:01 PM  

Kings Park, NY
Best Long Island Beer Distributor?

Who do you prefer?

For Selection, Shoreline in Huntington is by far the best. Very organized and the growlers change often.

For price, I'd go with Bullseye in Smithtown. Very friendly staff as well.

On a side note, i've been going to the new Whole Foods in Lake Grove a lot lately. They have the best beer selection for a grocery store, although it's a bit pricey. They have 4-5 growler choices which are actually priced well. You can get a 32oz for $4-6 and a 64oz for $8-11. Mostly local stuff.

Old 12-08-2010, 12:28 PM  

Port Jefferson, New York
Bullseye of Smithown

That's pretty good information. I would have to agree regarding price and selection: Bullseye of Smithtown is pretty good. I will try Whole Foods, Lake Grove in my travels, thanks!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:49 PM  

I'm also impressed with Whole Foods' beer selection. Makes shopping there even more enjoyable

Shoreline's great. I also like Big Z. Bellport Beer & Soda is also wonderful and run by super-friendly beer-geek Dave. And, I've gotta give love to the beer distributor closest to me in Bayport!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:40 AM  

New York
Bullseye in smithtown i get good deals at because my brother is friend's with the owner's son.

I can't remember the name of it, but there's a BD in Bellport, just south of montauk hwy on station rd that has a great selection and their prices arent too bad either.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:25 AM  

Dix Hills, New York
If not a distributer, there's a really good brew house on 110 called Klondike's...good local beers, lots of different flavors to try and buy.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 AM  

levittown, ny
yea klondikes is good and they have really good food. If your lookin for a night out for dinner and a beer try it out.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:45 AM  

levittown, ny
for a distributor there is one on the corner of hempstead turnpike and front st in east meadow cant remember name large selection of microbrews in half the building
Old 12-28-2010, 05:30 PM  

Blue Point, New York
Superstar Beverage is great!

They have a 10% discount if you are a member of the B.E.E.R club (Brewers East End Revival Club; $20 yearly membership). Also, since there are multiple locations....their prices and selection are pretty good!!

You may also wish to check out Bellport Beverage.....Say "Hi to Bellport Dave. They have a nice selection and knowledgable staff.

Cheers!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:51 PM  

Long Island, NY
i like the bevy here in port jeff. he always hooks me up so i cant complain
Old 01-20-2011, 08:34 PM  

I would have to third the klondikes

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.