Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 07:50 AM  

Forest Hills, New York
Black & Blue is a Seafood/Steakhouse in Huntington that's amazing. Pricey, but delicious, delicious food.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:34 PM  

Miller Place, NY
The Sea Basin has very good food. I need to there again, after I forget how much food I ate on Thanksgiving....

Old 12-08-2010, 02:07 PM  

I've always enjoyed The Oar in Patchogue, as well as Kingstons in Sayville. Sayville & Patchogue have a lot of good seafood places.

While it doesn't have a seafood list at the moment, exploreli has a good "Best of" restaurants section for a few different styles of cuisine:

Best Restaurants in Long Island - ExploreLI.com - Critic Reviews & Best Dishes
Old 12-28-2010, 09:03 PM  

There is a place called Jordan's Lobster Farm. Its in Nassau, but it is the best damn Lobster you can get. Plus you can order out and eat it at your own place if you want.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:30 PM  

Blue Point, New York
+1 for many of the suggestions above! But it DOES depend on where you want to be....localize it more as Long Island is pretty large to drive all over!

If you are in the Bayshore area...............go to CAPTAIN BILL's.....the prices are a bit high.....but worth it!! Get the lobster!

More reasonably priced and on the North Shore in the Miller Place, Mount Sinai area is the restaurant portion of the seafood shop called LAND & SEA.....they have a lot of good take-out and buy to take home and cook....food!!! I personally love their "cocktail shrimp"!......their restaurant area isn't much to look at...but the food is great!

Enjoy!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:50 PM  

Elwood, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by PangaeaBeerFood View Post
Black & Blue is a Seafood/Steakhouse in Huntington that's amazing. Pricey, but delicious, delicious food.
What we talkin pricey? $25, $50 a plate?
Old 01-21-2011, 11:54 AM  

touch of venice; i believe mattituck; make it a day trip!

great food; get what you pay for / typical expense for a nice restaurant

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Bookmark this Page!