Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-20-2010, 06:07 PM  

CA
Grand CA is a nice place to stay. I like that it's new so none of the rooms smell of old cigarettes. I hate when hotels give you a "non-smoking" room but you can tell people smoked in it for 20 years before they converted it.
Like everything at Disneyland, it's not exactly cheap. But they do have a nice bar for when you get tired of stepping on children at the park. They also sells cigars so you can sit outside by a huge fireplace and light one up.

Old 12-28-2010, 03:16 PM  

Camarillo, CA
I go every year too. I have a season pass. We usually drive and park in the garage. This last time though we decided to stay across the street. If you are a local and usually drive, I highly recommend staying on the other side of the park for a change. Some of the hotels are a .25 - .5 mile walk to the entrance. So convienent to check back into the room to relax before dinner and going back out for the evening in the park. And no sleepy drive home either. Decent selection of restaurants and a McDonalds right there. Downtown Disney is not too far either if you want to eat there.

Check out World of Color! Great show in CA Adventure!

Old 12-28-2010, 03:37 PM  

Gladstone, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
I used to go at least twice a year. That was before Eisner was in charge & the prices went nuts. I haven't been since California Adventure was built. Knotts & MM usually get my money these days.

What do you remember that's not there anymore? Bear Country & the Mile Long Bar come to mind.
I have not been in years but I remember the submarine ride and how about America Sings? I used to love America Sings especially in the summer, it was real long and cool inside.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:44 PM  

Campbell, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewsed View Post
I have not been in years but I remember the submarine ride and how about America Sings? I used to love America Sings especially in the summer, it was real long and cool inside.
America Sings is now a technology showcase, sorry can't remember the name. The sub ride is now the Nemo Submarine Adventure. Trying to find some other family trip(we go every year with the youngsters in the clan) because the price keeps going up! 2-day Park Hopper, 1 Park/day=$150; 2-day Park Hopper(in/out of both parks as much as you want)=$160...
Old 02-21-2011, 12:29 PM  

When I go to Disneyland I always eat in downtown disney. Espn is my favorite place to hang out.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads