Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-11-2010, 03:43 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
I'll go against the local grain and say Disneyworld is about 1000x better. It's much larger and has way more stuff to do. If you are in Florida then stick to Orlando, it's not worth flying all the way across the country to go to Disneyland unless you are OCD about Mickey.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:33 AM  

Simi Valley, CA
Grew up in So Cal. Been going to Disneyland for 40+ years.
I think I was there once a month in high school and college between
school and church and family. I love Disneyland, but it's always crowded.
There are always lines, it's just a question of how long they are.

Even though we live an hour from Disneyland in So Cal, we actually really
enjoy and prefer going to Disneyworld. We've been there 3 times now over
the past 7 years with my daughter. We go around the end of January,
and the weather is usually great and the lines are short to non-existent.
The randomness of Tower of Terror is even cooler when you can run right
onto the ride again. (Unfortunately you have to stop for the room with the TV)
And Epcot is just wonderful. Great atmosphere, really relaxing. You can have a beer w/lunch.
We stay at Disney resorts and get to use the bus transportation to all the different parks.
-Steve

Old 12-31-2010, 08:59 AM  

San Dimas, California
Disneyland for sure. Just went to Disneyworld last year as a big family vacation. Epcot center is pretty cool, and there is certainly more to do in the area, but the parks itself are no comparison. We noticed that aside from larger crouds and longer lines, the rides were ALL shorter than the ones here. Not sure if that is so more people get funneled through them or something else.
The whole time I was there, I kept thinking how much better the Anaheim park is.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:11 AM  

DISNEYLAND!!!!!! 100% SoCal weather and perfect size. Disneyworld is just too BIG!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:28 PM  

Littleton, Colorado
Disneyland: is small, oriented for little kids
Disneyworld: is much bigger, there is stuff for all ages
Old 01-19-2011, 10:37 PM  

Mississippi
Disneyland for its almost small town charm and Disneyworld for the adventure of it all. You?ll have more options of things to do at Disneyworld
Old 01-25-2011, 06:25 AM  

The Desert, CA
I could live the rest of my life with out going back to either but if I had to go to one I'd go to Disney World because of Epcot.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:40 PM  
Nobody

California
I grew up going to Disneyland, but got a chance to spent a couple of weeks at Disneyworld (company paid trip) and there is much more to do and see at Disneyworld. It is far more humid, but quite clearly they do something EVIL(tm) to the bugs since once you leave the area you get eaten alive, but not at the park. There are far more different places to eat as well.

The fact is that you can spend days at Disneyworld seeing various things. California Adventure is less than a day and you can spend a day at Disneyland.

With that said, I like the California Screamin roller coaster the best of all I have been on.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.