Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 11-24-2010, 02:56 AM  

Happy Hour in South Bay?

I always looking for a new happy hour spot. Most of the ones that I've found start at 3 and end at 6. That normally doesn't work out too well for me since my friends and I don't get out of work until 6.

Any recommendations for a happy hour that has food or drink discounts that doesn't end at 6:00 PM?

Old 12-09-2010, 05:10 PM  

Los Angeles, California
Not in South Bay but...

I know it's not in Southbay, but Cabo Cantina on Washington Blvd in Venice has happy hour EVERYDAY from 4-8. We go there all the time!

Old 12-11-2010, 03:32 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
Cafe Boogaloo in Hermosa Beach has a pretty good happy hour every day from 2-8pm I think. They *may* have changed it since the last time I was there, but they had $5 pints of Pliny during happy hour. Even if the Pliny isn't available they still have Racer 5 and some other good taps that rotate. Also they have cheap eats, and I think on Tuesdays they have a good deal on tacos, which I always seem to miss but my friends keep talking about.

It might actually start earlier like 1pm, although that probably doesn't matter to you.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:07 PM  

Hermosa Beach, Hermosa Beach
Saint Rocke goes until 7ish, and I think everything on their menu is $5: Saint Rocke

Mediterraneo does 1/2 off drats all night on Mondays, and 1/2 price (or is it 2-4-1?) tapas on Tuesdays all night.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:43 AM  

Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo_brewsbeer
Saint Rocke goes until 7ish, and I think everything on their menu is $5: Saint Rocke

Mediterraneo does 1/2 off drats all night on Mondays, and 1/2 price (or is it 2-4-1?) tapas on Tuesdays all night.
Saint Rocke is a cool place! Also there's Watermans on Pier. That place is awesome. I'm not sure what time happy hour ends, but the food is great. Make sure to try the poki and tiger which are both amazing! They also have live bands!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!