Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-22-2010, 01:52 PM  

Burbank, Ca
Love to Jeep, own two of them. A 2004 TJ Unlimited running a Hemi, D60 axles and 40" tires, and a 2007 JK Unlimited Rubicon that's semi built, but sold as of next week. Gotta deliver to the new owner on the way to the desert to go Jeepin. Ok, we'll just call it wheeling since we have other enthusiasts here too.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:06 PM  

Marina Del Rey, CA
Love my Liberty CRD, but haven't used it for any serious off road adventures...yet!

Old 12-23-2010, 01:56 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Los Angeles, California
Hay, (bkilby); I'm guessing that you are Kilby Ent.
Have you retired or are you still making stuff?

Just wanted to say "Hi" to a familiar name.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:27 AM  

Burbank, Ca
JLCinLA, yeah that's me. I sold the company to Cuamco in Azusa but I haven't retired yet. You have to be old or rich to do that. I still have my other company I'm running but it has nothing to do with Jeeps. I'm going to miss designing Jeep goodies for production but I'll still be tinkering in the shop.

Thanks for waving a hand!
Old 12-24-2010, 07:04 PM  

Los Angeles, California
Yes! Always looking for more folks to jeep with. I feel heading east leads to a lot of great/historic trails
Old 12-28-2010, 06:20 PM  
Rubicon

Los Angeles, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by sAe23
Gorman and Truckhaven Hills mainly.
Need to get to Rowher Flats and check it out.

Wccf91, where do you go?

(Oh for the days when fire roads were open to the public!)

Steve
We love Rowher Flats but don't tell too many people. One of the nice things is ow few people are there.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:34 PM  
Rubicon

Los Angeles, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMAN900
I had a TJ but I sold it and know I'm on the market for a 2011 wrangler cant wait to get it and mod it all out just like my TJ. I use to go to Azusa for mud but I love Big Bear they have some cool spots. Ill let you know when I get my jeep for we can go for a run I have 3 more friends with jeeps and 3 more with chevys so it will be fun.
I just got a 2011 4 door Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Mango Tango color loaded and we love it! I got it at Carmax for 33 grand, 38 after TTL. So it was cheaper but I couldn't get the 0 percent financing. I'm at 6 percent with Carmax but B of A currently offers 3 percent on line. Don't bother going to a branch they just send you to the website. Bankofamerica.com.

I also found some great used ones on the jeep forum. But decided to go with a new one. One 2009 X down near the SD wild animal park that was beautifully tricked out and only had 1000 miles. Great guy that owns it and a supper clean jeep. I needed four door for the family his was a two door. Worth a look especially for 22 grand.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:01 AM  

San Dimas, California
I've got a Liberty that takes me out to the snowy local mountains and along a lot of trails. Not really happy with the overall product, but I like the control and traction that the drive train gives me. Also have a 1970 Dodge Power Wagon that I'm driving, but haven't wheeled it yet.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:49 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887
Ventura County here. We go up the 5 to Gorman every once in a while. Also Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead areas have some nice trails.
If you haven't been there lately, they've made some nice improvements in the 4WD practice area over the past year. A few new obstacle courses, and others improved (made more difficult).
Old 01-04-2011, 12:51 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon
We love Rowher Flats but don't tell too many people. One of the nice things is ow few people are there.
Someone told me they're building some kind of obstacle course area there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.