Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 02:25 PM  

LA food Trucks!!

Do you like food trucks!!!????

TruxMap | Los Angeles Food Trucks Map

Find LA Food Trucks - Track all LA gourmet food truck twitters from one website

check these sites out.

Old 11-19-2010, 05:12 PM  

Kogi is one of my favorites. I love when it sets up shop near me.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:17 PM  

I hear some of those trucks are like eating at a 5 star restaurant with the price of Mc Donalds. I just wish they were closer to me, because I'd be a frequest customer.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:40 PM  

Pasadena, California
If you are near Venice, on the first Friday of every month there are tons of delicious trucks on Abbot Kinney and all the shops and galleries open their doors to the public.
First Fridays - Venice - Los Angeles, CA
Old 11-24-2010, 02:28 AM  

I'm a bit tired of the food truck scene myself. The food is hit or miss depending on the truck however the price is always high considering that you're buying food out of a truck. The best trucks have long lines and more often then not, they aren't set up to handle the volume.

If you opt for a good truck, then you end up waiting in line for 20-25 minutes just to order your food. Then you wait another 20-25 minutes to get your food. Or you can choose the crappier truck.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 AM  

Los Angeles
These guys are having problems with twitter: Find LA Food Trucks - Track all LA gourmet food truck twitters from one website

My Favorites:
Coolhaus!
Grill em' All Truck
Kogi BBQ
Lee's Philly Gogi Truck
LUDOTRUCK
Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 AM  

Long Beach, Ca
I had dos chinos I believe it was called last week. The pork belly tacos were delicious.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:53 PM  

Los Angeles, California
Love food trucks!!

I live the food trucks.

My favorites include:
- Kogi (I live a block away from their kitchen at Alibi Room near Culver City. Fav items- short rib sliders, blackjack quesadilla, pacman burger, fries, and short rib torta)
- Grilled Cheese Truck (fav item- Brie and pear grilled cheese with smoke turkey)
- Lomo Arigato (fav thing to get- Lomo Tallarin)

I would love to go to FIrst Friday on Abbot Kinney especially since I live SO close!!
Old 12-11-2010, 04:08 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
I kinda got burned out on Kogi. They set up every week near my house and I've had everything on their menu at least twice.

I really like Buttermilk Truck for breakfasty foods.

El Antojito in Gardena I suppose is technically a food truck although it doesn't move at all. They have this "tostada mixta" that's got shrimp, octopus and avocado that is sooo delicious, not to mention their fabulous tacos, tortas, frescas, flan, and everything else.

Actually there is a Ramen truck/stand that I saw with my wife when we were driving on Western Ave in Torrance, but we had just eaten so we didn't stop. I really want to try it but we haven't seen it again.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:34 PM  

Los Angeles
Komodo Truck is one of my favorites. I'm not that big of a fan of the Kogi truck. That might be cuz I'm Korean...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads