Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2015, 05:09 PM  

Questions Regarding PV Roof Top Solar?

Hey all!

My name is Christian Coates, I'm new to this forum and wanted to help out by answering any questions or concerns regarding roof top solar here in California, specifically the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire areas.

I work as a Consultant in the industry and love helping people learn about and make the transition to Solar Energy. I think we can all agree that Solar is becoming more and more popular and as in any growing industry, it is going through its growing pains. This coupled with the often changes in practices and policy, are generating a lot of good questions and a lot of misinformation.

So please feel free to reach out and ask me about anything! I will try my best to answer your questions as accurately and quickly as possible.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

« New Technology | - »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads