Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 PM  
Nobody

California
My favorite is Uncle Ernie's Pizza 4 U in Chatsworth (yes, that is LA), extra sauce, extra crust. The large pizza is quite clarge and on Monday nights they have a special, 6 toppings for free. The sandwiches I have tried have been pretty good as well.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:23 PM  

Rosti on Ventura Blvd (near Havenhurst) in Encino. Its a full-on Italian restaurant and their big thing is their Tuscan style roast chicken, but I really like their pizza. (Why have chicken when you can have pizza?) They do traditional ones, but also have more "gourmet" ones or you can spec it out yourself. They also have one on Montana in Santa Monica just across the street and a block down from Father's Office. That one's good, too.

Old 02-07-2011, 04:23 PM  

I like D'Amores D'amore's Pizza, 8369 W. 3rd St. , Los Angeles, CA, (323) 951-0070. Not greasy but delicious.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:14 PM  

I've had Mulberry Pizza Encino, but it was delivered so I'll have to go there and try it... Delivery was still great stuff though!

Anywhere else in the Valley?!?! Specifically the west end, but I'll drive far for killer pizza!

fat

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!