Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Louisiana
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-27-2010, 02:54 PM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
13th Gate

Anyone been yet this year? Its regularly tops lists for Scariest Haunted House in American.

I haven't been yet this year. Been to several in the past and they were always high quality, very well done. Also went to Flashlight Night one time - now THAT's when it gets freaky.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:28 AM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I don't go but my kids do. They love it. It must be pretty scary though as I work for Baton Rouge EMS and I have ran a few calls there where someone with asthma gets so scared they start wheezing or having a full blown asthma attack.

Old 11-19-2010, 07:07 AM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
It's usually pretty dang realistic. I haven't been in years. Went a few years ago to "Flashlight Night" where they turn off ALL the lights in the place and all you get is one small flashlight to navigate your way. Now that was awesome.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:52 PM  
naive charm

New Orleans, Louisiana
WAY to scared to go through hunted houses. I do not like people touching me. My gf wants to go. But I am too chicken.

Is it true that if you get all the way through without freaking out and running out the place you get your money back?
Old 12-09-2010, 02:14 PM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjewell View Post

Is it true that if you get all the way through without freaking out and running out the place you get your money back?
They did that the first year just to get the publicity. They don't do it anymore. Its not like its impossible to make it through, but there are plenty of people who leave early. Its got to be one of the most realistic haunted houses ever. I'd be willing to bet if you brought a person in there asleep, when they woke up they wouldn't say "This is just some joke haunted house." They'd be

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Louisiana
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.