Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-21-2011, 12:49 PM  

Actually boss Im a Jeep mechanic and I am very fimiliar with jeep quirks as well on how to fix them and if i ever run into something i dont know,..which happens time from time max at moab off road on poplar level know his jeeps hes my mentor, hes a great guy to know in the jeep community. and he only works on jeeps, with some custom fabrication. if you have any questions let me know Ive been a jeep man since i was a wee lad, from a 93 zj, 01 wj, 02 kj, and now im the proud owner of a 95 xj... by far my favorite of the line. derekmusic101@live.com

Old 02-22-2011, 12:57 PM  

Anyone know any Jeep mechanics in Bowling Green? I need some tuning done to my CJ and I dont really know anyone. I hate to just shotgun approach this, a referral would be nice.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:17 AM  

Awesome Trail protection

I am looking for the company in Louisville that applies a coating to jeeps, that I have heard about that protects the sheet metal from everything, I heard it was like bullet proof. anyone out there know of this?
Old 10-28-2011, 07:35 AM  

I'm applying a liner to my Jeep right now. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm thinking of doing others if someone is willing to pay for it (probably for half of what other are asking. Supposed to be as tough as Rhino or LineX but it's a DIY product. I Did part of it and am happy with the liner, but not with the color. Getting ready to do again with the right color tint and see what happens. I'll send pictures when done if interested

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads