Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maine
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2010, 06:22 AM  

Vassalboro, Maine
Haunted Maine

Some of you may have seen the "Mill's Agent House" in North Vassalboro, ME featured on "My Ghost Story" on TV - I'm headed there this Saturday for a visit (parents visiting / they saw it on TV)

I plan to visit the "witch's foot" on Colonel Buck's grave in Bucksport, Maine at some time as well.

Where else is Haunted in Maine?

Old 10-07-2010, 10:28 AM  

Lewiston, Maine
There's a grave yard by The Norlands Living History Museum in Livermore that is supposed to be haunted. We went out on Halloween one night, but didn't see anything. I guess ghosts and spirits don't like a bunch of hooting and yelling teenagers, lol.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:07 AM  

El Paso, Texas
Aren't there supposed to be several haunted lighthouses too?
Old 12-27-2010, 10:58 AM  

Farmingdale, Maine
I don't suppose the Maine tourism board has a list of haunted places to tour. I'm a wicked reality tv junkie and love the Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:04 PM  

Augusta, ME
Colonel Buck's grave is wild! It really is cool to see it and read the story. Snow Falls in West Paris is another so called haunted (and very cool) place to go. It is said that the indian Mollyockett (spelling might be off) stopped a store there looking for help/shelter and was turned away. Amidst a rainstorm she fell over the falls and died. They say now on rainy nights there you can see her now and again hanging around the falls (spooky..ooooh!) ontop of this, every business to ever be run where that old store was has always failed, they say its cursed.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:46 PM  

Southern, Maine
North Berwick has an Inn that S. King wrote of.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maine
Bookmark this Page!