Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maine
Click Here to Login

Old 12-27-2010, 10:44 AM  

Farmingdale, Maine
Farmingdale here... It's that little dot on the map between Hallowell and Gardiner.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:42 PM  

Bangor, Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEK1 View Post
it's Mike Bryan's friend.
DOH! Yeah! The fella with the black wagon who's swaybar is sitting in my shop!

I'm gonna cut that thing up and make a handle for my ball peen hammer out of it... Swear I will!

Just gotta log into the club site and register for an account and you can post. Doc approves folks right away and she's on the site all day long. Now that we've got it set up with Tapatalk, we're BOTH pretty much on the site all day long!

Once you log in, I'll be happy to pass our numbers along, although they are posted in the "Help! I'm stuck/stranded!" thread... along with all the other staff member's numbers and many of the more active member's contact info.

Hope that helps!

Old 12-28-2010, 12:33 PM  

Augusta, ME
I'm from Wilton! Currently residing with the GF in Augusta for now, until we can build somewhere (somewhere in Maine that is)
Old 12-28-2010, 06:04 PM  

Guilford, Maine
Middle of nowhere, I mean Guilford
Old 12-28-2010, 07:26 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoadGears View Post
Well tell us the right handshake and wink......... because we are going to retire in Maine in five years. I love the people and land!
Well, you'll have to give up the notion of ever being a local. My Parents moved here when I was 4, now I'm 40 and everyone still tells me I'm from Jersey.

Worse yet, my youngest sister was BORN here, and they still mutter things about biscuits...

It's ok, most natives won't hold it against you. My wife got over it, not sure her father ever did, but she's cool with it.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:41 AM  

Orono, ME
My father's house was originally built in Massachusetts but was only moved 150 yards from its original foundation ... I guess I can say as can most of the "native" Mainers my family is originally from Mass. As we all know (or at least should) Maine was part of MA before becoming its own state.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:28 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller217 View Post
My father's house was originally built in Massachusetts but was only moved 150 yards from its original foundation ... I guess I can say as can most of the "native" Mainers my family is originally from Mass. As we all know (or at least should) Maine was part of MA before becoming its own state.
Yeah, but if they were born in Massachusetts after 1820 I don't think it counts. ;p
Old 12-30-2010, 12:02 PM  

Bar Harbor, Maine
Quote:
On MDI we call ourselves Islanders.
I too am an Islander. Bar Harborian to be exact. It's nice when it finally slows down and quiets down.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:01 PM  

Bangor, Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougm

Yeah, but if they were born in Massachusetts after 1820 I don't think it counts. ;p
Lmao! Touche!
He got ya greg! ;-)
Old 01-05-2011, 05:12 PM  

The County, Maine
I?m ?from away? but currently live in ?The County?, I came up here on the job and have enjoyed the four seasons, but am missing home. What folks up here call mountains are mere hills where I?m from, but call me flatlander if you want!
gregj

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maine
Bookmark this Page!