Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 11-26-2010, 08:00 AM  

Frederick, MD
Frederick MD

Any locals from Frederick??

I have been in this area for quite sometime and spend a lot of time in downtown Frederick. Just wondering if anyone else is in this area and what your interests may be.

Old 11-28-2010, 02:50 PM  

Frederick, MD
Well.. I guess no one is around Frederick.....

So, I'll start posting a couple places in the downtown.. to try to spark some interest.

Check out Acacia Fusion Bistro in Downtown Frederick Maryland

This is a local owned and operated restaurant in downtown Frederick that I call a Martini bar... It has great food, a good wine selection, some great signature drinks and most of the time has local micro brew on tap.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:31 PM  

Washington, DC, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpfuror View Post
My wife and I go to Acacia for special occasions (birthdays and even anniversaries). It's a great restaurant!
Old 11-30-2010, 11:40 AM  

McLean, Virginia
My Sister and BIL live in Frederick. I have been to barley and hops a couple of times and have really enjoyed it! I live in VA, but I am getting married next year and am looking to possibly move tot he Frederick area
Old 11-30-2010, 06:17 PM  

Westminster, Maryland
I'm from Carroll County, near Westminster. I visit Frederick several times a year but only for hunting. I'm not much for cities or city life. Do you ever run up Rte 15 to the guy on the left selling the cider, best dang cider you can get anyway.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:26 AM  

DC Metro, MD
I'm in damascus, but my homebrew club (F.O.A.M.) is up there, and the fam and i head up there often for costco, friends, food, etc. Barley and Hops for seafood night is tops. also, two free kids meals per adult entree means cheap eats.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:52 AM  

Damascus, MD
Brewer's Alley Brewer's Alley Restaurant & Brewery is a nice brewpub restaurant in old town Frederick. They always have a large selection of craft brewed beers and the food is very good. Thursday nights are lobster night, $13.95 for lobster and salad.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 PM  

gaithersburg, maryland
Frederick is a great place to go out bar hopping. Not as crowded as DC and Baltimore and everything is still open late with good late night food options.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:30 AM  

Damascus, MD
If you like Tapas, Isabellas is a great choice Isabella's Taverna & Tapas Bar in Frederick Maryland
Old 12-09-2010, 07:14 AM  

Frederick, Maryland
Brewers Alley

I would have to agree that Brewers Alley is a great place. There Scotch Ale is amazing. I'll buy a few growlers when it's in season. Also during the summer weekends, the fence in the back parking lot and bring in bands. Makes for a great summer evening, drinking from a beer tower listening to live music.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!