Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-23-2010, 10:59 AM  

Shreveport
future homebuyer

Browsing potential neighborhoods in Maryland, know of any good ones?

Old 08-25-2010, 08:06 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
I live in Harford County and love it, it is pretty close to everything, yet still a rural area.

Old 08-26-2010, 04:35 AM  
Not at the table Carlos!

Frederick, MD, Maryland
I live in Frederick MD... Its a pretty nice place to be. Its close enough to big cities to have quite a few commodities but at the same its close to enough to the rural areas that you can enjoy peace and quite with just a short drive.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:13 PM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Upper Eastern Shore Md. 1 hour to Washington and Baltimore, 1 hour to Dover, De (tax free shopping), 1 hour to the Ocean beaches, no traffic (except on Sundays during the summer), little crime, largely rural but we have the common amenities of any big city . . .
Old 09-22-2010, 03:11 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep View Post
Upper Eastern Shore Md. 1 hour to Washington and Baltimore, 1 hour to Dover, De (tax free shopping), 1 hour to the Ocean beaches, no traffic (except on Sundays during the summer), little crime, largely rural but we have the common amenities of any big city . . .
That sure does sound nice. :drool:
Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 PM  

Poolesville/Salisbury, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militaryman4455 View Post
I live in Frederick MD... Its a pretty nice place to be. Its close enough to big cities to have quite a few commodities but at the same its close to enough to the rural areas that you can enjoy peace and quite with just a short drive.
I'm from Poolesville, so only about 20 min from Frederick and think it's also really nice. A small town atmosphere but still close enough to all the bigger cites that you don't feel like your out in the middle of no where lol
Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 PM  

Westminster, MD
Westminster. Property values are down, but nowhere near as bad as some of the other ares nearer DC, quiet neighborhood, decent schools. Close to DC, close to Baltimore, a fair selection of both big box stores and some excellent restaurants within 20 minutes. But still almost rural.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:27 AM  

baltimore, md
O.C. right by da beach. surf suds and fresh crabs yeah
Old 09-23-2010, 02:21 PM  

Laurel, Maryland
I live in Laurel most of it is very nice, and not an expensive place to live. Between 295 and 95 about 1/2 way between Baltimore and DC
Old 10-04-2010, 02:51 PM  

Baltimore, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep View Post
Is it expensive? For some reason I never think of the Eastern Shore as place to live.

I live in outskirts of Baltimore City. I don't know that I would recommend it, but my neighbors are nice and the power stays on during storms. Taxes are on the high side.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.