Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-09-2011, 08:19 AM  

mechanicsville, maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsarraf View Post
There is a gun shop in Kensington called Engage Armament, been there but have not purchased anything from them.
i think ill be going to them because i found out i know someone that works there part time and i think I'm going to get a keltec pmr30 now instead of the s&w 22a

Old 02-15-2011, 05:56 PM  

Shop around. Prices change daily and good luck

Old 02-15-2011, 06:01 PM  

I purchased my Glock at BassPro in Arundel Mills mall in Hanover. They had a great sale, and I had been shopping for a while.

If you need an indoor range, On Target on 175 near Ft. Meade is a great place, and they have a shop there as well; although, it is a bit pricey.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:03 PM  

Trent, Texas
It has been a long time since I bought a gun in Maryland, not a handgun friendly state, but Hendershots is hard to beat in western MD, in the Baltimore area is Falston gun and pawn (I think they chanced their name to BelAir gun and pawn when the owners brother moved down there. I am so thankful that I no longer live in MD and have to wait for the state police to "not disapprove" my application for the right to buy a handgun, in Texas we go home with it that day, and with a CHL no NICS check is required either.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:37 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
You guys have it good. Try buying a handgun up here

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.