Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2010, 05:08 AM  

bel air, maryland
home brew

the best place in the baltimore ahrford county area to buy homebrew supplies is wootown brewers. located at intersection of baldwin mill rd and glen arm rd in baltimore county.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:45 AM  

Greenbelt, MD, Maryland
I'll have to check that out. I've been really happy with Maryland Homebrew in Columbia.

Maryland HomeBrew warehouse and online store for home brew and wine making, brew your own supplies. Kegging, corks, recipes, ingredient kits.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:16 AM  

Baltimore, MD
Just a quick correction, Wootown Brewers is the hombrew club in the Baldwin area, Thirsty Brewer is the name of the shop, The Thirsty Brewer - Make Quality Beer, Wine and Mead at Home. I'm sure Tom appreciates the plug no matter what you call his place but if you go Googling it, this will help.
Both his shop and MD Homebrew are great places. If you're out in the Frederick area and need supplies, visit Bob at Flying Barrel.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:12 PM  

Preston, Maryland
Although, I live on Maryland's Eastern Shore, I go to Annapolis Home Brew in Severna Park. It is a family run business by two brothers. They are both incredibly knowledgable in their craft and more than friendly and willing to help you and not only point you in the right direction, but they take the time to explain things to you. They are incredibly personable and have a few of their brews on hand for sampling. They have just explanded their location and will soon start to teach seminars and have expositions.
Their url is Annapolis Home Brew
Regards,
Sikar
Old 12-28-2010, 11:41 AM  

Maryland
+1 for Annapolis home brew. You won't get better advice anywhere, even if it means they lose a sale.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:25 PM  

Frederick, Md
X2 on the flying barrel. Good shop.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!