Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2011, 01:20 AM  

just got back from OCMD

Yep went down for the weekend and had a blast. St Paddy's day parade was also happening...very crowded for march. girlfriend wanted to go to secrets so i got that out of the way. We ended up at Fager Friday and Sat night both nights very busy.
I coming up with my personal list of must do breakfast lunch and dinner spots. Some known and some not so much.
Breakfast Jimmy's Kitchen really good food but the place is a little dated if you know what I mean. Also the dough roller for breakfast..it was ok. I had just pancakes bacon and coffee nuttin special and my date had eggs scrambled bacon toast coffee and juice. And of course Dunkin doughnuts love there coffee.
Lunch..Hooters for the wings of course on Thursday. Stopped by to see if Primohoagies was open..hotdam they were. Sharp Italian was just incredible went back on Sat foe seconds.
Dinner we went to a new place called Johnny's Pizza...really cool joint with very very good pizza. Also friendly bar tenders. This place is new and has a full service sports bar and is decorated very nice.
The crab bag for my maryland crab fix..this place also is turning into a must stop...I'm ready for spring and summer!!!!!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!