Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 PM  

Cumberland, Maryland
Maryland Football

So both the Redskins and Ravens play their home football games in Maryland. Which stadium do you prefer?

Oh and..

Old 10-15-2010, 10:05 AM  

windsor mill, MD
If I hear the stupid 'Move the chains' noise one more time I think I'll kill myself...

Old 10-15-2010, 12:54 PM  

Baltimore, MD
Definitely M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens) but the tickets are so *$^%(#$@^#)$^@#$ expensive!
Old 10-15-2010, 02:58 PM  

Pasadena, MD
^^^ Heard that, psl's are just robbery, oh and for mcmickee Move those Chains, Move those Chains hooh!!!

Go Ravens!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:06 AM  

Middle River, Maryland
ravens stadium hands down. pricey, yes, but what isn't nowadays. i can't wait to see em smash cry baby brady today
Old 10-17-2010, 02:56 PM  
Simmah Dahn Nah

Grason-Vegas, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKnauer22 View Post
ravens stadium hands down. pricey, yes, but what isn't nowadays. i can't wait to see em smash cry baby brady today
Steelers fan here. But I was hoping you guys would pull it out . . .
Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 PM  

Atlanta, GA
FedEx Field is the best stadium in the state. The parking options (price) makes it a better experience from the start. The crowd is amazing!!! The largest stadium in the league based on seating capacity. I'm saying, who wants to stand up and watch a whole game??? The new HD video boards! The marching band playing Hail to the Redskins... it gets no better!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 12:23 PM  

Frederick, Maryland
I just went to the game at FedEx Field last night, Skins got crushed by the Eagles but that's another topic.

The Stadium itself was great, even with a packed house and pouring rain there was enough room to not feel like it was a stampede during half time in the concession area. The HD video screens are awesome and it was easy to find where we needed to go.

However getting to and from the stadium sucks. Walk a mile each way to the Metro or wait in a 2 hour long parking line. No good options.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:38 PM  

Bel Air, Maryland
That's OK. I'll sit and watch the Ravens from the comfort of my own chair in front of the 61 inch HDTV with far better and less expensive beer to drink. Not to mention the DVR so I can watch at my leisure!
Old 11-19-2010, 07:13 PM  

Annapolis, MD
I have been a Skins season ticket holder for 7 plus years and over the last two or three, they are actually trying to improve the experience for fans (probably because the product on the field is bringing no one back). But the stadium is still bare bones and you are inundated with marketing for start to finish. I have also been to a couple ravens games and I am not sure if it is that much better.

Personally, I like Navy and UMD games best.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Maryland
Bookmark this Page!