Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2011, 01:39 PM  

Has upper crust gone down hill?

Just have had a few bad experiences lately. My wife was in the hospital, we ordered upper crust as the hospital food "room service" already closed.

Pizza never came. I called back, turns out they took down the wrong area code for my phone number. The guy blamed me - offered to still the deliver the pizza. I asked if it would be a fresh one, he said no, they kept the pizza, so I can get a cold pizza delivered...oh yayyy.....

But a few days later, my wife and I decide to give them another chance, low and behold when I called - I gave them my phone number (including area code) and they had the correct one in the system, so obviously the guys the other night were just lazy or gave up because delivery food to a hospital isnt fun. This time it was delivered, but cold and gross.

I think im gonna stick with crazy doughs.

Old 02-28-2011, 10:44 PM  

Lexington, Massachusetts
Which one? The Upper Crust in Lexington seems OK. I've noticed most of the counter guys are really cool but at least one of them isn't into customer service...

Old 03-29-2011, 11:47 AM  

South Shore, Massachusetts
Yes. The quality has taken a nose dive. I went to the original restaurant a couple of times years ago, and it was great. I tried the newish Plymouth store twice, and it was awful both times.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!