Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-16-2011, 10:27 AM  

Taunton, MA
taxes and gun laws and more taxes!!!!

Old 01-19-2011, 10:27 AM  

Lowell, MA
High property values AND a high cost of living. the two combined make us very bitter people...

Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkco View Post
Daval Patrick and everything political

100% agree.

...that and the gun laws we have.

(fyi: MassGunLawReform.com a project of Gun Owners' Action League )
Old 02-14-2011, 05:26 PM  

I hate the snow
Old 02-14-2011, 06:13 PM  
slc

The Gutter is closed. Makes me
Old 02-22-2011, 12:05 PM  

Dartmouth, MA
We cater to individuals who won't work by taxing the people who are working.

We actually protect illegal aliens with tax payer dollars and chastize LEO's if they push the are you here legally question!

Why do tax payers have to foot the bill for public defenders? I have very little in the way of assets but if I need a laswyer I have to pay for it somehow don't I?

Our court system is a farce. It is actually hard to get incarcerated. I would institute work gangs for ALL prisoners able to stand or eat. They would pull 12hour days 6 days a week doing everything that we need done. Lke cleaning up the highways of all the filth their kind throw out the windows of their cars. I don't care if they are out in the forests sweeeping pine needles into piles I want them polishing stone by the shore..I want them working!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:02 PM  

Ma.
Taxes, taxes, taxes and the utter disregard the political hacks on Beacon Hill display. What was the that motto? Taxation without representation. How about a little fat trimming at the govt. level? There isn't any creativity up there... "What's that? We have a budget shortfall this year? Well... just raise taxes then tell the public they'll lose public services if they don't pay". What a crock!!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:13 PM  

Holliston, MA
Enough on taxes. It does suck! But to me it's just like the snow, If you don't like it why are you still here? Move someplace else. What I really hate is rust and the damage road salt does to everything. Part of living here I know

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads