Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 AM  

Norton, Mass.
Very suprised he got back in....

Old 12-08-2010, 11:01 AM  

Scott Brown

No substance

Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM  

Pembroke, Massachusetts
DEVIL and Barney Rubble
Old 01-13-2011, 03:29 AM  

Gloucester, MA
Barnet Frank, one of the ones that got us into this Money Mess.

The Kennedy?s, Ted was there too long, I hope the run is done !

Kerry, another Kennedy thing going on and also one of the Money Screw ups.

Mass need to go Republican...
Old 01-17-2011, 01:15 PM  

macomb, Illinois
Can't say much about yours, BUT we sent our most crooked ones to DC. But if you want somemore we have plenty. Need another govenor?? Daughter recently moved to Mass to head up a colleges baking Dept.
Aaron from Il.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:39 AM  

South Shore, Massachusetts
Not a single mention of the empty suit, limousine liberal "where can I get me a hunting license?" phony baloney John Kerry? The man who has never met a tax increase he didn't support, yet tries to avoid Mass sales tax by berthing his multi-million dollar yacht in R.I.? This self-proclaimed man of the people, who every day would pass a coworker of mine on the street walking his dog, and refused to utter a single word of greeting to his constituent who would offer a simple "'Morning, Senator"? This transparent windbag ranks at the top of despicable politicians in the country, not just Mass.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:43 AM  

South Shore, Massachusetts
Oh, and I disagree about Scott Brown supporting healthcare in Mass but not in Washington. It's a states rights issue. The federal government has no business involving itself in this issue. If individual states want it, and their voters agree, so be it.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:56 AM  

Dartmouth, MA
Hello all. My first post here.

I want them all gone. But what I really want is to change the whole political process. First off there should be no voting parties for registered voters. It is done in other states and works well. No one is left out of the primaries and they can vote for any person running for office.

No corporate funding to be donated to any candidate. Penalty: nationalize their entire assets. ABSOLUTELY no foreign monies can be offered or accepted.For the last 90 years or more big money has bought their man into office. Hell they now back all candidates. They can't lose and we can't win.

Look at all our recent Presidents. They are for the most part country bumpkins who can be controlled. The last politically savvy individual to sit in the big seat was Tricky Dick and he was a paraniod maniac!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:44 PM  

You mean aside from Barney Frank? The whole market collapse and bailout crime spree occured on his watch.

Locally I'd have to say anyone who's the Mass Speaker of the House. Seems like they are all corrupt and get indicted or resign in scandal.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Massachusetts
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.