Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-27-2010, 12:49 PM  

warren, michigan
Brew pubs

What are the brew pubs by you that you go to. I live in Warren and I go to Kuhnhenns, it's on mound and Chicago rd. They have great events there and serve some great BBq on the weekends.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:40 PM  

St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Dragonmead brewery the best one, 14600 East 11 Mile Road Warren, near Groesback

Old 11-08-2010, 10:35 AM  

warren, michigan
I've been there before. great selection of beers. My wife and I might go up there this week.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:43 PM  
Ft. Lauderdale, nuff said

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Fras American Grill, Pampa's Lanes on Van Dyke.

Best clam chowder in the world!

Beer's good too.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:04 PM  

Bennington, Vermont
Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo
Dark Horse in Marshall (support them, they just had a major fire!)
Old 11-11-2010, 04:58 PM  

Fenton, MI
The Redwood Lodge near Hill rd. and 23 in Flint. Good beer and food. And the Michigan Brewing Co in Webberville. Great beer and good pub food. (they also sell brewing supplies)
Old 11-11-2010, 06:46 PM  
zymurgist

detroit, michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
What are the brew pubs by you that you go to. I live in Warren and I go to Kuhnhenns, it's on mound and Chicago rd. They have great events there and serve some great BBq on the weekends.
The exrtravogent (sp) Ale is awesome there. Also Royal Oak brewery is good, different beers for everyones liking also the food is good. My backyard is a good brewpud when i ahve some homebrew made lol. Craig we gotta meet up and Kuhnhenns one time. When is the next KGB meeting?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:26 PM  

Kalamazoo, MI
Another Bell's fan here, plus they carry brew supplies.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:42 AM  

Port Huron, Michigan
Dragonmead is my goto Brewpub in the Detroit are. I do like Redwood lodge.

But my hang out is Sue's Coffeehouse, Winery, Brewpub in St. Clair. (I call it a pico brewery) I know of is the backroom of a coffeehouse in St. Clair Michigan. It's also a micro-winery. They serve usually 4 beers on tap and a dozen wines. It's an extract based brewery, their beers are fairly good, the prices are even better $2.00/pint and $1.00 on Thursdays (plus a mean 5 dollar buger/fries with homemade buns.)

It's the husband of the owner of the Coffeeshop, he's an early byout former engineer from one of the big three. It's his retirement dream, he's been a home winemaker for 20+ years and a homebrewer for maybe half that. (And there's a cigar lounge between the coffeeshop and microbrewery.

There is room for 4 at the bar, there's 4 tables for 2 on the periphery and 4 leather seats in the center. It can maybe hold 30 people, but 20 comfortably. It's really small, with basically a closet brewery with some conicals and even some 5 gallon buckets.

There's a porch in the front, and you can take the beer and wine into the coffeehouse proper or outside in the summer. But the actually "bar" is smaller than the bedroom of my loft.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:47 AM  

warren, michigan
brownsbrews, we meet the first Wednesday of the month @ 7:00. bring beer to taste if you want. we are having a chili cook off this Saturday Nov 20 @ 1:00.

I'll be there with my winning chili.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads