Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2011, 09:06 AM  
2nd Annual BBQ Cook-Off

Roseville, MI
Do you Cook the Best BBQ Ribs ?

Do you like to Cook, Watch and or Eat Bar-B-Que?
Then you need to attend the 2nd Annual South Macomb County BBQ Cook Off Contest & Car Show. Bring your folding camping chair, suntan lotion and stay all day lots to see, eat and enjoy.

On Saturday July 30, 2011 come out and cheer on your favorite "Pit-Master" in the BBQ Rib contest. Cooking starts at 7am, Judging will start at 2pm and the Awards will be given out at 3:30pm for the title of "Best BBQ Ribs" in South Macomb County.

The event is "Free" to attend and "Free" to watch, if you would like to join in the cook off contest there is a $50.00 entry fee with a $500.00 1st place cash prize and $250.00 for 2nd place. Space is limited so for more info send an email to: SMBBQ@live.com
Lots of "good eats" will be available to purchase. Fresh, cooked on site, BBQ from "Lazy Bones" Smokehouse here at our event. Enjoy great BBQ meals like boneless BBQ chicken wings, a Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich, 1/2 lb Pit Smoked Dinner Plates try a full slab of St Louis Pork Spareribs, Combo Meals, side dishes & cold beverages too.

The United Street Machine Association will display some of their "Best Show Cars" in our parking lot with a "Free" Car show! We will have music playing during the event.

Local Celebrity Judges will award the Prize for "Best BBQ Ribs" at 3:30pm the Cash Prizes of $500.00 for 1st place and $250.00 for 2nd place will be handed out along with bragging rights of ?Best BBQ Ribs? in south Macomb county!

Please come and enjoy this mid summer event sponsored by Gratiot Auto Center 29187 Gratiot Ave. (West side of Gratiot, just North of 12 Mile Road) in Roseville, MI 48066 for more information visit or send an email to: SMBBQ@live.com.

Mario?s Meats is the official butcher of the
2nd Annual South Macomb BBQ Cook-Off.
Mario?s Meats 586-773-0580, family owned & operated for over
40 years. Specializing in custom cuts and freezer meats, imported
domestic beer & wines. Located at 19172 East Ten Mile Road
(south side of 10 mile, just west of I-94) Eastpointe, MI 48021.
Ask for Giacomo and he will help you select a great cut of pork ribs
at a great price all in preparation of the 2nd Annual BBQ Cook-Off.

The official hotel of the BBQ Cook-Off is the
Holiday Inn 31900 Little Mack Roseville MI 48066
(on Little Mack South of Masonic)
586-258-5800
ROSEVILLE Hotels - Holiday Inn Express Hotels ROSEVILLE Hotel in ROSEVILLE | Book Direct for Best Rates

Mention the 2nd Annual South Macomb BBQ Cook-Off for a
special room rate of $79.99 and $99.99 w/ Jacuzzi
rooms include free continental breakfast
contact James Gillmore

Our Event is listed on these websites as well:
Pure Michigan South Macomb County BBQ Cook Off & Car Show - Roseville Events - Pure Michigan Travel

www.visitdetroit .com Events Calendar

metrotimes Metro Times Event Detail - 2nd Annual South Macomb County BBQ Cook-Off

Eventful.com 2nd Annual South Macomb County BBQ Cook-Off Roseville - 2nd Annual South Macomb County BBQ Cook-Off at Gratiot Auto Center | Eventful

wherethelocalseat.com Macomb County BBQ Cook-Off, Roseville, MI, July 30, 2011

Old 07-07-2011, 01:00 AM  

i can challenge that.I can cook a good barbeque and even i can eat the best barbeque

Old 01-26-2012, 02:32 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciseenergy
i can challenge that.I can cook a good barbeque and even i can eat the best barbeque
I'm with ya on that! LOL!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Bookmark this Page!