Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis / St Paul
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-21-2010, 09:01 AM  

Plymouth, MN
Homebrewers in the Northwest Metro

Does anyone brew or know of any homebrew clubs in the Northwest Metro? I brew a lot and looking to share\swap some beer.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:29 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
Go to Midwest and ask around. I'm from Northwest sub but I can never keep enough beer to swap. I got into the hobby to tinker with recipes and have something to drink. Which means that I am usually out of beer, lol.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:19 PM  

Minneapolis, Minnesota
There is a pretty strong club out west in Waconia, but that's the only local club that I know about. Jack of All Brews is the club name.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:22 PM  

St. Paul, MN
I'm from the Northeast metro (Maplewood), with a similar problem. Nothing out here, that I know of, either.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:34 PM  

Farmington, MN
I would say join the Minnesota Home Brewers Association at MNBrewers.com - Home of the Minnesota Home Brewers Association [Home]

If you are buying supplies, kits, anything at Midwest or Northern you will get a 10% discount with your MHBA card. They also keep a calendar of local club activities.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:03 PM  

Blaine, Minnesota
You can also consider joining the St. Paul Home Brewers Club. We also get 10% off and there's always beer to share/trade at the monthly meetings, which are at the Happy Gnome.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:53 PM  
Homebrewer

Lindstrom, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by rglarson13 View Post
I'm from the Northeast metro (Maplewood), with a similar problem. Nothing out here, that I know of, either.
Have you checked out the St. Paul Homebrewer's Club yet? That's fairly close to you and was ranked as the top homebrew club not too long ago.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:46 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
How far northwest? I'm in north MPLS near Robbinsdale, which is technically NW Minneapolis! I'm not in any clubs either, mostly cuz I have so many time commitments I can't imagine adding Another meeting LOL.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:16 AM  

Minneapolis, MN
Here's where to sign up for the Saint Paul Homebrewers Club.
Join the Club - Saint Paul Homebrewers Club
Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 AM  

St Paul, MN
Homebrew clubs discounts

Are the 10% off club discounts at Northern Brewer also good on top of any sale items they may be running?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis / St Paul
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads