Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis / St Paul
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2011, 09:20 AM  

Minneapolis or St. Paul?

I know they are supposed to be the "Twin Cities." But, which is your favorite city?

Old 02-28-2011, 07:02 PM  

Many years ago, my brother lived in St. Paul. I have many memories of spending summers there with him. So, based on that, my vote is for St. Paul.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:07 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
I grew up in the White Bear Lake area but was in St. Paul at least weekly. I have fond memories of that city.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:49 AM  
Lost in Minnesota

St. Paul, Minnesota
I grew up in St. Paul and still live there, I have for my entire life so I do like it the best.
However I spend a lot of time in Minneapolis since I work in downtown and go to a lot of shows there as well. I'll be seeing Jeff Beck in april at the State.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:25 PM  

League City, TX
Nothing "twin" about them! Each of the cities definitely have their own personalities, perks, and amenities. That being said, MPLS is my city. Born and raised in Southwest Minneapolis, I attended public school there, lifeguarded at Lake Harriet and Calhoun, and spent many a day exploring it's many parks. Wonderful place to grow up!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:37 AM  
Homebrewer

Lindstrom, MN
I was born and mostly raised in South Minneapolis but currently work in St. Paul. Picking a city to be my favorite really depends on the activity for me. For instance, Minneapolis is way better for night life and small venue concerts. However, St. Paul has some great things to do too (outside of downtown).

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis / St Paul
Bookmark this Page!