Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Click Here to Login

Old 09-09-2010, 09:43 AM  

Eden Prairie
Eden Prairie

Come visit if you love lake swimming, trail walking and lake skating (in the winter of course)!

Old 10-05-2010, 02:44 PM  

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
The Best City in the USA

I have lived in Eden Prairie for 5 years and I must say..... I just love it. I find new bike, walking and hiking trails all the time. There are tons of great things to do. I like fishing, hunting, golfing, Jeeping and biking.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:39 PM  

North Mankato, MN
I don't know Eden Prairie that well, but I hear from my brother that it's awesome as well. He lives in Eagan and I am quite fond of it.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM  

Eden Prarie, Minnesota
Eden Prairie is one of the best places I've lived to date. It's close enough to everything, yet far enough away that you can just relax in your quiet backyard after a long week. Voted "Best Small City" in the US by CNN Money - Best Places to Live 2010 - Top 100: City details: Eden Prairie, MN - from MONEY Magazine
Old 11-23-2010, 08:37 AM  

Minneapolis, MN
I spent some time in Eden Prairie, and it never struck me as much more than just another cookie-cutter automobile driven suburb. I don't get what all the hype is about.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:50 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I spent some time in Eden Prairie, and it never struck me as much more than just another cookie-cutter automobile driven suburb. I don't get what all the hype is about.
Me neither.. I am guessing it's because it's just far enough from downtown to be relatively cheap, but it also is quite self-contained with a number of corporations and a mall. Not what floats my boat either, just guessing.

I mean, don't all suburbs have lots of trails and parks..

Curious to know.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Bookmark this Page!