Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 01:06 AM  

Anoka, Minnesota
He should be done by the end of the season.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:21 AM  

MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Brotherbill View Post
He should be done by the end of the season.
We can HOPE!

Old 11-19-2010, 04:36 PM  

St Paul, Minnesota
You can't blame it all on Childress, receiver that gets an operation when season starts, another receiver that goes up to the coach and says "I can't go", another one that actually got hurt, defensive line sucks, offensive line lousy on pass rush.. Good thing we have decent line backers..lol.... some defensive backs that can't cover anybody... hard to believe that this is the same team that played for the NFC championship and should have won with that high-low tackle on Favre by NO that didn't get called... oh well, there's always next year..lol
Old 11-21-2010, 10:23 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
Jem! Childress was a coach that was hired on the cheap. He had no head coach exp. before. He didn't even call the plays as O cord in Philly. I don't even know why he was allowed to interview let alone get the job. He needs to go. However, you are right the team is bad in places. Glaringly bad in some places. You can't blame Rice for the operation. Because if the plan worked he would have been starting all year long. Harvin has migraines if you have ever had one then you would know about why he can't play with them.

Just think Andre Luck is going to be available for the Vikes.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:51 AM  

Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
It looks like your wish came true. Childress has been fired and Leslie Frazier is the interim head coach. I know a lot of Vikings fans who aren't too high on Frazier, but I think he's going to be a solid HC in the league if given the opportunity. He has a tough task at hand, I'd argue tougher than the one that Garrett took over, but I think he can get the team playing hard and on the right track again.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:34 PM  

Duluth, MN
Wow - This was a powerful post - just ask and now they are both gone.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
I'm glad that both Randy Moss and Brad Childress are gone.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:47 AM  
mot

There both horrible, along with countless other people making decissions and playing the game
Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 AM  

I'm glad the are both gone!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:49 PM  

Damn. Tough one. If Moss didn't have the attitude problem, then he would be my first choice. I like Childress in this one. He seems to stick to his "morals", so to speak. He keeps true to himself.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.