Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2010, 07:42 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
Should Brett Favre play the rest of the season?

I don't think he should play the rest of the season. He should know when to fold'em. And the time is now.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:23 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
Why should he not play? Seriously, why should he sit the rest of the season? If he can play he should. Now should they mix in T Jack some? That would be a better question. Favre is the starting QB. That means you start him if he is healthy to play. This isn't pop warner football this is a professional football franchise. You play your best players. And as sad as that is Favre is your best QB.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 AM  

Minneapolis, MN
Brett Favre will play the rest of the season if he is able to. We should throw T-Jack out there a bit and shop him around so we possibly get something better than a 5th rd pick for him. We need to make up for the 3rd Rd pick we threw away.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:25 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
I would not have agreed when this thread was first made but after getting knocked out last night by the Bears, I think he needs to sit for the rest of the year and we can see just what Webb might be capable of.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:03 PM  

South St. Paul, Minnesota
play for the future..brett is not part of it, so see what Webb can do..I love favre as much as everyone, but it's time to take a seat.

SKOL VIKINGS!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:28 PM  

litchfield, mn
Well if are only other option is webb then id say yes but he took a big hit on Monday don't know if its safe for him to keep playing at this time.But will see if he comes back next session.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:46 AM  
mot

nope....that team has major issues. And the whole "we are all in this year" what the hell is that? as opposed to other years where you just don't give a damn?
The whole Brett Farve, Randy Moss, Draft Picks they made, players they passed on the past year or two. Completley moronic

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads