Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-28-2010, 09:23 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
I hope that the Vikes play T Jack this weekend and the Patriots hang a fat fifty on the board. Then the media will be screaming for Brett to play. I really don't think it's Brett's fault. The O line is fat and slow and not all that good in the first place. The running plays need to be changed. How many times can you run Peterson up the back of the guard before you realize that it isn't working. If you could stop the 300 pound lineman from being in Favre's face then maybe Moss can find the endzone. This team has problems that go outside of Favre and his ankle and his blackberry and his ego.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:17 PM  

Little Canada, Minnesota
It's funny. . .Favre just breaks random records when he plays, records good and bad, just because he's been doing it for so long.

As mentioned, both Favre and the offensive line just seem a bit too slow for the good competition.

Old 11-01-2010, 08:49 PM  

Waconia, MN
Bye, bye Moss
Old 11-02-2010, 06:41 PM  

oakdale, ca
Brett is the Vikings only shot. I'm sure this will be his last year. I think he is doing a great job considering they give him no protection
Old 11-02-2010, 09:32 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
Vikings fans need to think of the name Andrew Luck. Dream it. Write it on bathroom doors. Send spam emails to the Vikings front office. They need a QB of the future now. So they can use the young stars they have and build a power house.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:31 AM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Favre is a has been. He's done. He knows it.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 AM  

I find it sad to see Farve at what looks to be the end of his career. why didn't he stay out, when he was on top of his game? It's like watching Shirley Temple doing a tap dance at 90 years old.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 PM  

Waconia, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I find it sad to see Farve at what looks to be the end of his career. why didn't he stay out, when he was on top of his game? It's like watching Shirley Temple doing a tap dance at 90 years old.

Well put. Couldn't have said it better. It's truly sad to see a real star go down in flames.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:19 AM  

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Not from Minnesota, but follow the Vikes. How long will Brett's ego be allowed to stay in the game. He's done, and he knows it. Once he gets to his 300 starts he will be gone faster than his career went down the drain. Thanks for the cash Vikings fans, but I'm gone.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:14 AM  

MN
Stick a fork in him, he needs to realize it's time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads