Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2010, 10:27 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
Why pull Favre? Can he still run the offense? It isn't that hard. Hand the ball off to the RB and watch him run up the back of the tackle twice for 2 yards. Through the ball on a 6 yard out pattern on third and 8. Then watch Kluwe punt the ball 45 yards. Rinse and Repeat. Favre or Jackson there is no difference when it comes to that type of play calling.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:36 PM  

Brainerd lakes area
Its not just Farve that is the demise of the Vikings, I think Childress needs to retire more than Farve.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:57 PM  

Minneapolis, MN
Sorry boutcha guys! The Pack is running away with it!

Go Pack Go!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:51 PM  

Goodbye Chilly

We say a not so fond farewell to Chilly today...hopefully Frazier can save the rest of the year
Old 11-22-2010, 11:07 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
Why would you want him to save the rest of the season. As long as they play well is what should matter. Winning games shouldn't even be in the equation right now. That ship long since sailed.

Work on your O Line. Through the ball to AP twenty times a game. Get him comfortable catching the ball. Because if he can be on the outside against a DB I like those odds. Give T Jack a few more reps to see if he is the future. Big thing is get everyone healthy and in the right mind set for a run next year. The schedule is going to be a weak one next year. So this team with an addition here and there could be a solid playoff team if not a Super Bowl team.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:07 AM  

Did I say win somewhere in my post?

When I say save the rest of the season I mean lets not have another game like last Sunday...
Old 11-30-2010, 08:21 AM  

MN
Pack lose. Vikes win! Great weekend!
Old 11-30-2010, 02:17 PM  

Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Vikings never disapoint they always put on a show and keep the score close. Now whether its purposefully or not is still yet to be determined... But it can be hard to be a Vikings fan, we need our superbowl win already!!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:14 PM  

Anoka, Minnesota
I feel sorry for Viking fans. Because when the team finally gets a QB who is young and good the rest of the team will be gone. Face it there really isn't a lot of top notch talent that is young on the Vikings. So three years from now most of the team will be gone. I have a feeling the Media will start on Peterson in the off season. Slowly his view will sour on the Twin Cities and he will want a trade. Then the Media will start on Harvin because of his medical issues. The problem with the Twin Cities is they don't know how to handle winning. Never had and probably never will.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:29 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Brotherbill View Post
The problem with the Twin Cities is they don't know how to handle winning. Never had and probably never will.

Wouldn't we need to actually start winning on a regular basis in order to find out if we could handle winning?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Minnesota
Bookmark this Page!