Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Mississippi
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-26-2010, 09:30 PM  

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Trails in Mississippi

I'm looking for some places to trail ride with some jeeps in southern mississippi. Anybody have any nice spots?

Old 10-01-2010, 09:15 PM  

Biloxi, MS
Not too much out here that I'm aware of. A buddy and me hit up Desoto National forest today and it was just old logging type trails. Google Red Creek offroad park. I found it today and it seemed to be a pretty cool place and they had dozers to pull you out if you get stuck. $30 a vehicle plus one passenger for free. A few good looking trails, nothing too crazy if your into that.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:52 PM  

Jackson, MS
ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjowens View Post
Not too much out here that I'm aware of. A buddy and me hit up Desoto National forest today and it was just old logging type trails. Google Red Creek offroad park. I found it today and it seemed to be a pretty cool place and they had dozers to pull you out if you get stuck. $30 a vehicle plus one passenger for free. A few good looking trails, nothing too crazy if your into that.
How far south? We have Porter Lane Offroad in Florence, MS that we ahve been developing for over a year. There is also MonkeyTown Trails Offroad in Yazoo City, MS. Across the river from Natchez there is one in LA called Cahahoula Recreation Park.

Come and introduce yourself to the Central MS Jeep Club and you can find out the specifics on when we ride. www.cmsja.org

Red Creek is more for 4 wheelers then full size vehicles.

http://www.porterlaneoffroad.com/
Catahoula Recreation, Off-Road Racing, Rock Climbing, Trails for ORV, Jeeps, ATV and Dirt Bikes, catahoularecreationoffroadpark.com
Old 10-04-2010, 03:32 PM  

Jackson, MS
Meridian has Bonita Lakes ATV Park. (No Jeeps) There are several other 4 wheeler clubs. Trace State Park(North MS), RedCreek, Slippery Rock, and a few around Hattiesburg and the coast. CMSJA.org is the main Jeep club.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:34 PM  

Jackson, MS
Motorcycle Dirt Bike riding - see SERA (Southern Enduro Riders Association) for Harescramble and Enduro info. Most areas to ride is now private owned land, like most everywhere else.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:28 AM  

Cabot, Arkansas
Thanks for the info on CMSJA. Being from Jackson area i will have try and attend a few meetings. Good to see! John
Old 10-08-2010, 09:49 AM  

wtg kazzx!!! CMSJA is an awesome group

x2 on catahoula also
Old 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM  

Gautier, MS
I gotta check out the CMSJA because I've been looking for folks and places to hang my jeep out. Thanks
Old 10-08-2010, 12:45 PM  

Horn Lake, MS
We just ride along the sand bar when the Mississippi River is low. It's fun no matter if you have a jeep or 4 wheeler. I'll have to try the DeSoto National Forest though.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:32 PM  

Jackson, Mississippi
I'll have to check some of these areas out. Gotta find some places to ride too.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Mississippi
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.