Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Mississippi
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2010, 05:41 PM  

kellyj994, kellyj994
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzx View Post
How far south? We have Porter Lane Offroad in Florence, MS that we ahve been developing for over a year. There is also MonkeyTown Trails Offroad in Yazoo City, MS. Across the river from Natchez there is one in LA called Cahahoula Recreation Park.

Come and introduce yourself to the Central MS Jeep Club and you can find out the specifics on when we ride. www.cmsja.org

Red Creek is more for 4 wheelers then full size vehicles.

http://www.porterlaneoffroad.com/
Catahoula Recreation, Off-Road Racing, Rock Climbing, Trails for ORV, Jeeps, ATV and Dirt Bikes, catahoularecreationoffroadpark.com
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 AM  
Freedom Off Road

Vancleave, MS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFeathers View Post
I gotta check out the CMSJA because I've been looking for folks and places to hang my jeep out. Thanks
There is also Freedom Off Road based in Vancleave which is closer to Gautier, we have a meeting Dec 11th check out Freedom Off Road - Powered by vBulletin

Old 01-19-2011, 07:18 PM  

Laurel, Mississippi
I have not been able to find many trails around Laurel. My best luck has been on private land.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:48 PM  

Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon View Post
I have not been able to find many trails around Laurel. My best luck has been on private land.
Check out Mississippi-Mud.com they do a few rides a year in Desoto National Forest. Al lot of the members are in the Laurel area and know the local trails very well
Old 01-21-2011, 11:41 AM  

Gulfport, Mississippi
Red Creek Offroad caters more to atv's unless you like driving through deep mud.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:59 PM  

Ripley, Mississippi
I am in North Mississippi and we have plenty of local trails. Mainly on private land.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:13 PM  

CMSJA.org

Thanks for refernce to CMSJA.org. I live near jackson and am looking for a little offroading that isnt to far!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Mississippi
Bookmark this Page!